The hubby is out-of-town on a business trip. When he goes somewhere like Monterey, he should be taking me (haha). Anyway, the twins are busy this evening so, it’s just me tonight. A nice healthy chicken salad sounded real good to me. So I whipped up a salad for myself.
Asian Chicken Salad
6 PP per serving (3 oz chicken, 1 tablespoon toasted almonds and 2 tablespoons Litehouse Sesame Ginger Dressing
- 6 oz boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked, and shredded
- 1 cup shredded cabbage slaw or broccoli slaw
- 1 cup romaine lettuce
- 1 large bell pepper, seeded and sliced I used yellow
- 2 tablespoons toasted almond slices
- mandarin slices, I used fresh
- Litehouse Sesame Ginger Dressing
In a large bowl mix the cabbage, romaine and bell pepper. (I suggest a teaspoon of the dressing mixed in the cabbage)
Plate the salad greens
Top with the 3 oz of chicken, the tablespoon of almonds and surround with mandarins.
Add the rest of the 2 tablespoons of dressing to your salad. Enjoy.
I did get on the treadmill today. I must have the iPod going otherwise it is so boring. This old song from back in the day gets me going…
Ain’t nothing gonna break my stride, nobody’s gonna slow me down, oh no, I got to keep on movin ~ Matthew Wilder
What songs get you going….