I am so excited to announce my first Giveaway. Let me tell you a little about Almondina Biscuits. The company is a family owned and operated business, right here in the United States. It is chock-full of the freshest ingredients. Almondina will be giving three lucky winners a case of assorted Almondina Biscuits. This contest is open to U.S. residents only.
The best thing is 5 biscuits are only 3 PP. I can think of so many ways to serve them. They come in an assortment of flavors too. The original biscuit is still the exact same recipe Grandma made many years ago.
More details about the contest after I share this great dinner I served this evening.
Sage Pork Chops
7 PP (calculated with a 6 ounce chop (not including the weight of the bone)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 center cut bone-in pork chops
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup beef broth
Combine the salt, sage and black pepper in a small bowl and rub on both sides of the chops. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat and saute the chops for 5 minutes per side, or until well browned.
Add the beef broth to the chops, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer chops for 45 minutes.
The moistest chops I have ever made.
Now for the contest rules:
- Subscribe to my blog ( if you already subscribe, you must leave a comment that you are a current subscriber.
- Comment on how you might enjoy your Almondina. (I like mine with a cup of Chi Indian Spice tea.)
- “Like” Almondina on FB. then comment back on my blog that you did.
- “Like” MarlenesMantra on FB, then comment back on my blog that you did.(if you already do, then comment that.
- Tell your friends about the Giveaway, either on FB or on Twitter, then comment back on my blog that you did.
Each comment on my blog and only on the blog, will count as one entry.
On Sunday evening, May 8, I will announce the winners using Random Number Generator. Good Luck to everyone!
Let the giveaway begin!!!