Tonight, I had a birthday celebration for my daughter. We had veggie and chicken wraps, a variety of fresh fruit and all the makings for ice cream sundaes and heavenly banana splits. I also made this refreshing veggie “relish”. I served it in individual lettuce leafs.
Tomato Cucumber and Red Pepper Relish
Serves 8 to 10
1 PP per serving
- 1 red pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1 cucumber, seeded and finely diced
- 1 large tomato, seeded and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl toss together the red pepper, cucumber, and tomato. Add the oil, vinegar, oregano, salt and pepper, and toss to combine.
Don’t forget to enter the Uncle Sam Giveaway click here.