Tonight we had a birthday party to attend. I brought a fruit salad with home-made salad dressing that you are going to love. It has a refreshing tangy zip that compliments any fruit salad.
Citrus–Poppy Seed Vinaigrette
2 tablespoons equals 1 PP
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 teaspoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 ½ teaspoons honey
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
In a bowl, whisk the lime, orange and lemon juices with the mustard, mayonnaise and honey. Slowly whisk in the oil until the dressing is creamy.
Don’t forget to enter the Giveaway