I bought some pre-cooked chicken the other day so that I could avoid having to turn on the stove during our hot summer days. We finally had a hot summer day, and these little strips will come in handy.
BBQ Chicken Salad
9 PP per serving
- 1/4 cup prepared barbecue sauce
- 16 oz chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups corn kernels
- 1 cup chopped orange bell pepper
- 1 cup broken tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tomato, diced
- Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 ¼ cup Shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, mix barbecue sauce and chopped chicken; set aside.
Add greens, corn, bell pepper, chips, and onion, Mix well. Top with the BBQ chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese blend. Serve.